P3RC Pilot Research Grants
We are pleased to announce the first P3RC Research Pilot Request for Proposals (RFP) for projects focused on policy, programs, systems, and environmental (PPSE) change. The goal of the P3RC Research Pilot Grant RFP is to build and support PPSE-oriented research capacity within the UIC School of Public Health.
- Application Deadline: August 31st, 2020
- Estimated Award Start Date: December 1st, 2020
- Funding available: One $10,000 award
- Project Duration: Up to 12 months
- Eligibility: The PI must have a 50% or greater appointment in SPH and have an appointment at the Assistant professor rank or be in the first two years of their appointment at SPH.
- Topic: Projects must have a focus on policy, programs, systems or environmental change.
For questions related to this RFP, please contact Amber Uskali at firstname.lastname@example.org.